"This is the violet hour, the hour of hush and wonder, when the affectations glow and valor is reborn, when the shadows deepen along the edge of the forest and we believe that, if we watch carefully, at any moment we may see the unicorn."


Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fighting the Gray..

July has been a rough month for me...mostly cold, grey, windy days and nights... overwhelmingly depressing?  Oh yes.... I dislike San Francisco Summers....particularly this year after spending two glorious, happy weeks in Santa Fe...seeing Operas and being with the man I love.  I have not felt so alone in quite a while.

That being said, I have tried to combat my sadness by photographing things bright and warm looking.













Don't these look like tiny Bananas?







Mr. Orange waiting for his Dinner!

Although the nights have been foggy, I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of La Bella Luna, peeking through the misty veil....



That's all I can say.....less than two weeks until July ends....  


BUT, I am travelling North to the Valley of the Moon on Sunday for a few days with Joyce and Mimi....it will be warm!  Hooray!

Sending you all many warm hugs and love.

♥ Robin ♥

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend getaway,and too bad about that endless fog! But it could be unending heat.....look on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. July is beautiful month. With flowers nature will happy that days. But our students are busy on The perfect guide on dissertation revision

    ReplyDelete