"This is the violet hour, the hour of hush and wonder, when the affectations glow and valor is reborn, when the shadows deepen along the edge of the forest and we believe that, if we watch carefully, at any moment we may see the unicorn."


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

For Renee

It is hard to believe that almost three years have passed since you left us. Your spirit remains strong in all of us who knew you.  You are missed.  I keep you in my heart and thank you still for helping me through my darkest time.




" Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while.  The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him.  For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach."  (J. R.R. Tolkien)




Thinking of you and all your family,

Love,

♥ Robin ♥

15 comments:

  1. Oh Robin! Is today the actual date??? I just got back from my walk, and strangely enough (not strange really...The God Zone) the thought came into my mind that my Mom has met Renee!!! OMGoodness, those two together?!?! Thank you for reminding me, Robin & Renee. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb....yes, I think today is the date...your Mum, my Mum - both have met Renee.... that's a wonderful and comforting thought...

    The God Zone is very powerful...

    *Blows Kisses* back to you, my friend....

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb...I went back to my earlier posts...and the actual date is March 9th...(losing track of time these days.....)

      ♥♥ R ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Snow....I think of Renee and Vicki a lot...I miss them both...and I know you do too.

      Sending you a big hug!

      Love,

      ♥ Robin ♥

      Delete
  4. You made a beautiful tribute to your friend dear!
    I hope she is well up there among the stars...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne, Renee shines brightly up in the Stars!

      ♥♥ R ♥♥

      Delete
  5. I didn't know Renee but this is a beautiful tribute to her.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teri, I wish you had known Renee....you two would have adored each other!

      Love,

      ♥ Robin ♥

      Delete
  6. I am sure your loving words and positive energy is a comfort to all of those who knew your friend. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa.... Renee was truly a unique lady....she had the biggest heart and limitless courage.... she gave me such inspiration when I was alone in life...it's a gift I will always treasure...

      Hugs,

      ♥ Robin ♥

      Delete
  7. sad yes, but so lovely that you and others remember her and tell us about her. blessings, suki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will live within all of us who knew her...she is missed....like all our loved ones who have passed on...

      Love to you and Bibs,

      ♥ Robin ♥

      Delete
  8. I didn't know she touched your heart too. She certainly touched mine and my soul! RIP Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too soon gone. I didn't know her either but she seemed to touch a lot of people. Nice you remembered her.

    ReplyDelete