I have managed to finish all my shopping and finalised my dates for this wonderful, one-of-a-kind Event! It's been a whirlwind for me as I (and one of my Dates have been immersed in SF Opera Rehearsals for *The Flying Dutchman*!
So..here's a preview of what I will be wearing and who will be escorting me...
My Gown(s).....this is a late night/early morning affair....a girl needs 2 of everything!
Gown 1 Versace Winter White
A Velvet Cape to protect my hair from the Autumn Chill...
A little Red for Contrast....and to please Honoured Guest Vincent Price..
Harry Winston Diamond and Ruby Earrings
Diamond and Ruby *Blood Red* Heart ring..
Judith Leiber Red Apple Minuadiere
1. Greer Grimsley....a handsome Bass-Baritone and the Star of our current production of the *Flying Dutchman*
2. Russian Bass-Baritone, Dimitri Hvorostovsky *He is bringing Vodka!*
3. Franz Liszt - Hungarian Pianist, Composer and the *First Rock Star*! Yes, he is a repeat date...he enjoyed himself so much..he couldn't wait to return to Willow Manor! He will be playing requests on Tess' Piano Forte!
4.Ralph Fiennes.... ah, need I say more..
5. Herman Melville, Author....again, need I say more!
6. I had to include one Tenor..... and Jay Hunter Morris is it! Besides, he is the Star of SF Opera's upcoming PBS Production of *Moby Dick*.....and wanted to meet Herman! (Be sure to tune in to your PBS Channel on November 1st! This is the BEST NeW OPERA I have seen - EVER!)
All these gorgeous Men and myself need automobiles to make the drive from the Airport to Willow Manor. So....four of us will drive there in this '56 Bentley. (The Gentlemen drew straws to see who would ride with me - when..)
The *other* three will be in this uber-cool '57 Bugatti...
(I will be riding back on Monday Morning in the Bugatti..with three ...)
Lilac Louboutin Sandals
|Purple Diamond Stud Earrings|
Second Masque....to reflect my musical Men!
Judith Leiber Minuadiere with Seven Gemstone Hearts... (to represent the hearts of myself and my *Guys*!
So...that's my pertinent information for now...
More updates as we depart SFO on Sunday! We are all looking forward to renewing old acquaintances and meeting new friends!
Prost! Safe travels one and all!
♥ Robin ♥