"This is the violet hour, the hour of hush and wonder, when the affectations glow and valor is reborn, when the shadows deepen along the edge of the forest and we believe that, if we watch carefully, at any moment we may see the unicorn."


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Animal Wednesday - Baby Animals Sing Mozart!



I am on time with my Animal Wednesday post!  I fell in love wth the simpliciry and charm of this.... after the initial stress of beginning a new job (I am still there after 10 days!), the horror of what ia happening in Japan and the almost-constant rain here in SF, THIS is what I wanted (and needed) to show to you all.

HAW!

Love, and please keep your prayers coming to Japan, Libya and Bahrain.

Always,

♥ Robin ♥

7 comments:

  1. glad you are still there at your new job. this was so cute and a needed chuckle. thanks! header is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and cleverly done. Baby animals are winners no matter what.

    HAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have seen Emma's ears perk up!!!!!
    very cute, LS, and YES, much needed!

    xoxo
    lo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a baby animal to bring out the "ooo it's so cute". I can only imagine your stess at a new job. I hope it will soon become commonplace for you and all goes well. It is quite frustrating to only be able to pray and/or send money to Japan. My thoughts and prayers are for all. You too. BIG Hugs. HAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koekie and Droppie sang along here :)

    Hey you working girl! Glad you are doing ok.
    I am home since yesterday evening but I slept short and had a busy day so I am tired now and will sleep early tonight.

    HAW!!!
    ♥♥♥
    >M<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cute and lovable - just what I needed at the end of a long day

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello. you quack me up.

    yours truly
    e.r.

    ReplyDelete